Sunday, August 30, 2009

That Fantasy Life in the Globe

The return of American Fuji received notice in today's Boston Globe. The title, "That Fantasy Life", applies to another book reviewed in Jan Gardner's column, but couldn't it also apply to Mr. Eguchi's fantasy funeral company, Gone With The Wind?

Thanks to my friend Sue who let me know American Fuji is mentioned in the September Costco Connection. Tell your reading groups to fire up the forklift and buy a pallet of copies this week! (Thanks, PJ.)

4 comments:

WAC said...

I'm delighted that you got a mention in The Boston Globe, but I wish it had not been under a rather quirky picture of a Frodo-wannabee.

So how does the description "quirky" strike you for American Fuji?

Sara Backer said...

"Quirky" gets 22 points just for the letters themselves in Scrabble; I'll take it.

Reckless said...

However, you would get 66 points because somehow you would place a tile on a Triple Word Score, and I would be suitably impressed.

Michael Lourenço. said...

You deserve everything honey! You book is totally great and I look forward to translating it to Brazil the sooner the better.

Bye

I LOVE MR EGUCHI, THE IDEA OF ANALYSING PEOPLE BY THE TOILET IS MARVELOUS AND IT'S REALLY TRU BECAUSE IT'S A PERSONAL THING. WONDERFUL IDEA!