Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Doumo

Before the year ends, let me thank the editors of Conclave: A Journal of Character and A Minor Magazine who nominated my poems published this year for a Pushcart Prize and Best of the Web 2012 respectively. While I'm at it, I thank the District #27 voters who supported my bid for State Representative. I never imagined an unknown candidate with $0 campaign financing could get 1,494 votes! I lost, but I lost very well. While we're pleased with the results in New Hampshire overall, we can't afford to be complacent. Remember to vote in 2014! And, since I am among those who do not believe the world will end this month, check back in January for links to more online publications coming up soon. Shin-en akemashite omedetto. (This New Year's Eve, I really hope I dream about eggplant, eagles, or Mt. Fuji.)

No comments: