Saturday, June 26, 2010

And the Winner Is . . .

Today is the anniversary of this blog. When I started blogging, my goal was to get hits from every state in the U. S. within a year. Well, I didn't quite reach that goal--South Dakota was the only hold out. (Why, South Dakota, why? Was it something I said?) What I didn't expect was to get hits from fifty-nine countries and well over three thousand visits. According to Google Analytics, this blog has trounced its benchmark!

To celebrate, I held a drawing for a signed copy of American Fuji. I used a randomizer program to assign numbers to everyone who emailed me. This morning, I randomized again to pick one. The lucky number was 33, and a copy of American Fuji is on its way to Jennifer in Michigan. Congratulations, Jennifer! I hope you enjoy the book.

Thank you all for stopping by and making this blog a success.

1 comment:

SapphireSavvy said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!