Friday, April 2, 2010

No Access, No Reply

After years of flying under the radar, this past month I have received comments from readers on a prior blog, American Fuji Fan Blog, that I can no longer access. I apologize to the readers for being unable to publish their posts. I can't even email a reply to those who left no email address. So, please know that I appreciated hearing from you, and I would certainly reply if I could. That is a pitfall of Google blogs--when something goes wrong, there is no system to get help. You're referred to a chat forum, where answers are haphazard and mostly do not address the problem. I also seem to be unable to delete the unaccessible blog. Every time I log in, I get referred to this blog. So, all I can say is I'm sorry and hope posters on the defunct blog find this apology.

No comments: